decorate the home with floors It is one of the most popular trends in interior decoration today. In addition to adding a touch of freshness and color to any space, the floors they also have health benefits, such as purifying the air and reducing stress. If you are interested in incorporating floors in your home but you don’t know where to start, here are some tips:
- Choose suitable plants: Before buying a plant, it’s important to learn about its light, water, and temperature needs to make sure it adapts to the conditions in your home. Some floors Popular for indoors are Pothos, Sansevieria, Adam’s Rib, Ficus and Cactus.
- Look for suitable pots: In addition to being a container for the plant, the pot can also be a decorative element. Choose pots that match the style of your home and make sure they have holes for water drainage.
- Create groupings: group several floors together they can create a dramatic effect and give a jungle feeling to the home. you can group floors of different sizes and types in a corner of the living room, in the dining room or at the entrance.
- Use shelves and shelves: Shelves and shelves are great places to put floors in small pots. If you have empty shelves in the kitchen or bathroom, use them to bring those spaces to life!
- place floors in strategic places: The floors they can be a way to visually divide the space and create focal points. Place a large plant in the corner of a room or in the center of a dining table to add a touch of freshness and character.
- Combine different types of floors: Mix different types of floors can give a sense of depth and texture. combine floors pendants with floors of medium height and others of ground to create an interesting visual effect.
- Don’t forget maintenance: The floors they need care and attention to stay healthy and beautiful. Be sure to water them as needed and clean the leaves regularly to keep them free of dust and dirt.
With these tips, you’ll be ready to start decorating your home with floors and give a natural and fresh touch to any space.