A little-known WhatsApp trick has become a trend in the social networks by allowing users to send voice messages using the voice of Bart Simpson, one of the most iconic characters from “The Simpson“. If you are a fan of the series, you will be delighted to know that this method of the messaging service works on both Android phones and iPhones. Do you want to know how to do it? We will tell you below.
According to the specialized technology portal iPadízate, you don’t need to install third-party applications that ask for many permissions to use this WhatsApp trick. It is enough to access a well-known website that uses artificial intelligence to create the voices of different cartoon characters.
How to send WhatsApp audios with the voice of Bart Simpson?
The site in question is called Fake You and any WhatsApp user can access it from any browser, be it Chrome, Firefox or Edge. On this platform you will find many voices of well-known characters, including Bart Simpson. To create voice messages with the voice of this famous character, you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Enter the Fake You website from your device.
- Select “All Voices” and “Español / Spanish” in the first dropdown.
- In the second dropdown, choose your favorite voice from The Simpsons, Bart.
- Write the voice message you want to send in the text box and press the “talk” and “clear” buttons to make the page start working.
- Within seconds, Fake You will display the result, which you can download to your phone or PC.
With these simple steps you will have created your voice message with the voice of Bart Simpson and you will be able to send it to any WhatsApp contact from your Android or iPhone mobile.