If you usually publish stories on Instagram, you will be interested to know that there is a method so that these publications (which are automatically deleted after 24 hours) can only be seen by some users, that is, you can have a ‘black list’ of people who will never be able to observe them. Do you want to know how? Here we are going to show you the steps.
Thanks to this tool, Instagram users can prevent unwanted people from checking their publications. Because it is a native option of the application, it will not be necessary to download software on your phone, you will only have to follow a few simple steps:
1. Enter Play Store or App Store and download the latest version of Instagram.
2. Once you have updated the application you will have to go to your profile.
3. Click on the three line icon (located in the upper right corner) and you will see several options appear.
4. You will have to select Setting and later Privacy.
5. Now you must enter the option History and start choosing all the people who will go on this ‘blacklist’.
Although the previous method is ideal, especially if you have many people in mind, the truth is that there is an alternative way that can help you, in case you only want to hide your stories from one or two people.
Simply enter the profile of those contacts, press the three dot icon and choose Hide your story. If you have more than two, it is advisable to apply the previous method, as it will save you a lot of time.