Saymon Díaz reports submitted the request for permission to perform Adventure concerts

The artistic entrepreneur Saymon Díaz reported that he submitted the corresponding request to perform the Aventura concerts in December.

Díaz explained that they are awaiting approval.

“The request is submitted and we await approval and recommendations for the place. Our company is the most interested in keeping a strict protocol in our concerts, working hand in hand with the authorities, “said Saymon Díaz.

Earlier, the Minister of Public Health Daniel Rivera said that the Aventura group does not have permission, so far, to perform the concerts scheduled for December 18 and 19 at the Olympic Stadium.

Rivera explained that “each concert is told the number of people who can attend” and “We are waiting for those requests to arrive to see what the conditions are and it will depend on the indicators,” he said.

“Collective health is above one day and one night,” said the minister.

Source-listindiario.com