Telegram has become one of the most important instant messaging applications in the world, since its simple use, intuitive interface, constant updating and large number of users have allowed its popularity to grow a lot.
In this opportunity, we will show you how to hide some parts of a text using the function Telegram spoilers which will allow you to write messages where one or more paragraphs will be covered, unless someone clicks on them.
This option is very useful when you have a conversation about a video game or movie and you don’t want to spoil the person you are chatting with about some information they don’t want to know.
1. The first step you should take is to make sure you have the application updated and go to the chat or group where you want to write some text to hide only part or even all.
2. Once inside the chat, write all the text.
3. Then you must select the part of the text you want to hide.
4. Press on it to display a drop down menu where the Spoiler option must be selected.
5. When you select the Spoiler option, you will find that the text you selected is hidden. Once you have the hidden text, you can send it. The person who receives it will be able to see the spoiler alert signal
6. To know what it says, you just have to press on the blurred part.