Leaving your smartphone connected to the power for many hours can be harmful to the battery especially if you have a non-original charger. Luckily, there is a trick (exclusive for Android devices) so that your cell phone ‘warns you’ when it is 100% charged. Would you like to learn it? Here we are going to teach you.
Unlike other tricks that circulate on the internet, it will not be necessary to root your phone, all you have to do is enter Google play store the app store of the devices Android and download an application developed by third parties. It is worth noting that this method also works for tablets.
1. Enter Play Store and download an application called Battery Sound Notification (you can find it in this link)
2. Before being able to use it, you will have to give it some permissions for its correct operation.
3. Enter the application and press the icon + which is located at the top.
4. The screen will show three sections: mode sound and general.
5. In the first choose full batery and place 100%. For his part, in the second he chooses text to speech and write what you want your smartphone to ‘scream’.
That would be all. After saving the changes, your smartphone will say the message you put when you charge your phone and the battery reaches 100%. In this way, you will no longer have to leave it connected for many hours.