If you are tired of default ringtone WhatsApp and want to change it for your favorite music you will love to know that there is a trick to choose any song, as long as you have it in MP3 format on your phone Android. Unfortunately, this method does not work in ios the iPhone operating system.
In addition to chatting with your contacts and sending them stickers, voice notes, emojis, etc., WhatsApp offers the possibility of calling anyone, it does not matter that you have no balance, the only requirement is that your phone have internet connection either through mobile data or connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Before teaching you how to put your favorite song as a ringtone in WhatsApp, you must have the song in MP3 format in your cell phone memory. You can use tools like Snaptube to download the audio from a YouTube video. When you have downloaded that music file, you should follow these simple steps:
1. Enter WhatsApp and press the icon with three dots (located in the upper right corner).
2. Select Settings and then Notifications.
3. Scroll down to the section ‘Calls‘and click on’Tone‘.
4. The list of default WhatsApp ringtones will appear.
5. At the end you will see the option ‘Add tone‘.
6. You will have to press it and choose the MP3 file that you previously downloaded.
7. That would be it. Now every time someone calls you on WhatsApp that song will sound.