This Tuesday, Peru and Paraguay play for Qatar 2022 Qualifiers at the National Stadium in Lima, being the midfielder Yoshimar Yotun protagonist of the second joy of the night after appearing on the left side of the Guarani arch in a spectacular way.
And it is that the Sporting Cristal player took advantage of a center in the rival area to score the 2-0 of the Peruvian team. This partial result put Ricardo Gareca’s team close to the first objective: to stay with the playoffs and thus fight for qualification for the World Cup against a team from Asia.
At what time is Peru vs. Paraguay played for Qualifiers?
The ‘Blanquirroja’ plays against Paraguay at 6:30 pm (Peruvian time).
- 5:30 p.m. – Mexico
- 6:30 p.m. – Peru, Ecuador, Colombia
- 7:30 p.m. – Bolivia, Venezuela
- 8:30 p.m. – Chile, Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Brazil
What channels transmit Peru vs Paraguay?
- Peru: Movistar Sports, Latina, Latina Play
- Paraguay: TiGO Sports and GEN TV
- United States: www.Eliminatorias.tv and Fubo Sports Network
- Ecuador: The Soccer Channel (ECDF)
- Mexico: Sky HD and Blue To Go Video Everywhere
- Argentina: DeporTV
- Bolivia: Tigo Sports Bolivia
- Brazil: SporTV 3
- Chile: TNT Sports 2
- Mexico: Sky HD, Blue To Go Video Everywhere
Where is Peru vs. Paraguay played?
Stage: National Stadium (José Díaz)
Capacity: 50,000 spectators
Place: Lima, Peru